Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brazil or Bust/ 25th Birthday Party

Event Info
Host:
Maya Marshall
Type:
Birthday Party/Benefit



Time and Place
Start Time:
Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 7:00pm
End Time:
Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 3:00am
Location:
Poitin Stil
Street:
1502 W Jarvis
City/Town:
Chicago, IL



Here's the skinny: DJ PERV spins from 7-10 & intermittently raffles off prizes; Bachelor Auction from 10-10:30; Karaoke from 11-2am; Pool Tournament begins at 7; Dart Tournament begins at 8; Euchre Tournament begins at 9. Buy into it! Come on out.

The Cause: Send Maya to Brazil for 6 months to teach English and serve the Elderly.

I'm preparing for my mid-twenties identity crisis, and I'd like for you to come dance with me. Play pool with me. Be my Euchre partner. Beat me in Darts. Sing Karaoke, win a basket with wine and cheese in it or an hour long massage. Win lunch or a free cut and color by a lovely licensed cosmotologist. Win one of several other prizes. Come have a beer and talk to some folks you haven't seen in a while.

No comments: